Friday, January 8, 2016

Food Addict:

Food is essential. It is a vital element to the human body, and in order to function well one has to get all the nutrients that your body requires, or craves.

Last year I took full advantage of this knowledge and went from cafe to bistros to try out different dishes, and I have not gone from a restaurant and ended deceived. What can I say I am a food lover and I have a weakness for the presentation as well.

Below I included some pictures that I took to give you an idea of what I experienced. 

This is a picture from Bed Stuy Fish Fry, a restaurant in Dowtown Brooklyn near Dekalb Ave. the food there is spicy but really good.

I went to a Thai Restaurant in Park Slope named Jai Dee and ordered this nice dish. My mouth still waters looking at this picture.

This is from a Japanese place on Kings Highway, Brooklyn called Mitoushi.




Ok this Café place is a must, if you live in Brooklyn or just visiting you have to just go there. Milk and Honey has a nice environment, the neighborhood is peaceful and you can just go there to grab your breakfast and sit down there to write papers or whatnot.



Another Thai restaurant called Sea in Downtown Brooklyn.




Haitian Restaurant on Nostrand Ave.



A French restaurant on Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn called Bacchus.
And my famous cheeseburger and fries from BBQ's.


Anne Dorothée Constant

No comments:

Post a Comment